Not all shampoos are created equal. Our shampoo is natural. And that is a huge difference. One wouldn't even believe how much work is hidden behind that simple statement - 2 years of time and 17 versions to be specific.
What does that mean for you? Our shampoo provides natural nourishment to your hair, thanks to sericin, a silk protein, it offers a truly silky shine and it of course washes your hair - gently but thoroughly. What else could one possibly ask from a shampoo?
Contains 99% of natural ingredients. That remaining one per cent is a preservative - it wouldn't stay too fresh without it very long.
How to use
- Like a normal shampoo - lather up in your hair and then rinse out.
- It is very gentle, so feel free to use it every day.
- Malachite extract - malachite is a precious stone that contains trace elements like zinc, copper, selenium and manganese. These are beneficial for your skin, because they act as antioxidants.
- Sericin - a protein produced by silkworms. It offers antioxidizing properties as well, plus it helps to hydrate your beard and leave it more flexible. Silky smooth is by no means a coincidental phrase.
- Aloe vera - an all-round miraculous ingredient famous for its hydrating, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Amino acid complex - nourishes the cells, protects collagen and helps slow down skin aging.
We don't hide the ingredients lists of our products. On the contrary: we show them with pride:
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Zea Mays Starch, Coco Glucoside, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Citrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Malachite Extract, Sodium Olivamphoacetate, Sodium Sweetalmondamphoacetate, Sericin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool.